Imagine improving English speaking so that you speak fluent English with the perfect accent.
YES, you can be fluent in English even as an adult. You can’t do this in 2 days but you can in 4 weeks if you follow our method.
In this post, we will introduce you 62 brilliant conversation topics that can help you improve English fluency. (Bonus – stay till the end you have access to our Free eBook – How to Improve English Speaking in 7 Days)
Our classes are 100% conversational. You practice with a Native English speaker from the on Skype. Learn real English, with idioms and slang. Improve your accent. Learn to “think in English“.
Our conversational method (also known as Free Talk) has helped over 1 million students become fluent in English.
TRUTH – You can’t become fluent in English by just learning grammar and vocabulary. You NEED to practice with Native English Teachers.
You practice English speaking via Skype with Native English Teachers from the US/UK
You learn real English with Slang and Idioms, not boring textbook theory
You will learn how to improve your accent and speak clearly
So what kind of conversations should we have with Native English speakers?
Here are some sample topics we use in our Skype English classes:
1. What did you do this week?
2. Why do you plan to this weekend?
3. Tell me about your family
4. Describe your job
5. Tell us about your hobbies
6. Tell us about your pets
7. What kind of music do you like?
8. What kind of movies do you like?
9. What did you eat for lunch?
10. What kind of food do you like to eat?
11. What was your childhood like?
12. Why are you learning English?
13. Tell us about your best friend?
14. What did you do on your birthday?
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. What are your main goals for this year?
17. Cats or dogs? Who do you prefer?
18. What kind of vehicles do you like?
19. What is your favorite country to live?
20. Where do you like to travel?
1. Are you a spender or a saver?
2. What inspires you as a person?
3. Do you believe in astrology?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. Do you believe in life after death?
6. Tell us about a signature dish you cook?
7. Are you a planner or a spontaneous person?
8. Do you watch horror movies?
9. What is the craziest thing you have done?
10. Are exams a good way to judge us?
11. What is the best way to learn English?
12. Are you a dreamer or a doer?
13. Is Facebook good or bad?
14. How do you make new friends?
15. Is luck a big part of life?
1. Is talent the most important thing for success?
2. If you are to start a business, what would that be?
3. Should guns be banned?
4. Are scientist researching things that really matter?
5. Is universal health insurance the best solution?
6. Is reality TV really real?
7. Is organic food worth the extra money?
8. Do big corporations have too much power?
9. Is world peace a reality in our world?
10. How healthy are school lunches around the world?
11. Are standardized tests the best way to judge people?
12. Is investing in the stock market a gamble?
13. Has our schools improved in the last 10 years?
14. What are the biggest changes faced by humanity right now?
15. How can we minimize bullying?
16. Is climate change a real issue?
17. Has technology made our lives easier or more complicated?
18. Are governments invading privacy of citizens
19. Should people be allowed to work shorter hours?
20. Art or science? What helps humanity grow more?